HOUSE OF COMEDY
What can we say? We needed somewhere warm to go! The House of Comedy on High Street in Phoenix Arizona is Phoenix’s Home for Laughs. Located in the North Valley in the former City North Development – The House of Comedy on High Street has earned Industry praise as one of the hottest Comedy Venues on the Globe.
The one that started it all! Located in the World Famous West Edmonton Mall – The Comic Strip showcases the tours top acts while discovering the freshest emerging comedic talents . The original home of Drink Dine Laugh.
Obviously suffering from classic male over compensation disorder – Rick went from one big ass mall to yet another big ass mall. Located at Mall of America in Bloomington Minnesota – The House of Comedy continues its ongoing pursuit for comedic excellence.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis for groups of 7 or less.
- Seating for groups of 8 or more will be pre-set to accommodate for larger group sizes.
- Wheelchair & Limited Mobility Seating Available upon request. Please let us know at time of booking.
- We seat from the stage out to ensure optimal performance settings for the comedians.
- Tickets that have not been picked up 20 (twenty) minutes before showtime will be released for sale to the General Public. We can not guarantee admission if you are not at the venue 20 minutes before showtime.
- Special Seating requests can be made and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Pre-set seating is released 15-20 minutes before show time.
The talent behind the reputation
Rick Bronson is an award winning Comedian, Magician, TV Host, Writer, Producer, Musician and Taxidermist. He was going to put that on his business card but he didn’t want the added expense of two sided printing. (If you’re a Millennial, business cards are what people used before Facebook!)
His one-man show has earned him 8 COCA Comedian of the Year awards. He won an AMPIA award for Best TV Host for his work on the award-winning travel series, The Tourist. His one-hour special for The Comedy Network and CTV was the highest rated in the network’s history. He was also nominated Best Stand Up Comic at the first ever Canadian Comedy Awards.
Rick’s credits include a starring role in the Canadian feature film Sureshot Dombrowski; Hosting the international travel series The Tourist; Co-Hosting a National talk show Help! TV; Appearances at the Just for Laughs comedy festival; Multiple comedy specials on countless networks and a well received performance at the Blustien Bar Mitzvah.
He has worked with President Bill Clinton; Spinal Tap (not on the same bill); Martin Short; The Smothers Brothers; Dr. Phil (don’t ask); Lance Armstrong; Mark Burnett and countless more fascinating people.
Rick owns and operates some of North Americas top comedy clubs – The Comic Strip in West Edmonton Mall; The House of Comedy with locations in Mall of America in Minnesota, High Street in Phoenix AZ and coming soon to American Dream in East Rutherford NJ. In his spare time he plays piano, saxophone, skis, golfs, plays softball, squash and moves things with the power of his mind. (Small things).